Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Review of Clear Flex Pack

Originally submitted at Timbuk2

Impossibly useful clear zippy pouches in 3 sizes.


Keeps my junk organized in cuteness

By doctorevie from Buenos Aires, Argentina on 2/17/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Compact

Best Uses: Girlie stuff organization, Tech stuff organization

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Personal

I'd been using flimsy plastic, reusable bags that were originally found in my old suitcases, etc. Useful, but unattractive, and way too big. I couldn't find any of my stuff because it was too large. Enter this small pouch in funky lime-aide! Lovely design, the plastic and zipper feel durable, keeps everything compact and organized. I was able to keep my netbook and ipod chargers, my little ipod, 2 sets of earphones, and my two cell phones in there with a camera battery charger. Lots of stuff! I love this product. I'll probably get a larger one to house my old school CD player, Energizer battery charger, and camera with charger.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment